Maptionnaire is a Community Engagement Platform. This means that we offer a complete digital toolset for your public participation projects. You can manage your entire engagement process in one place! Our software is browser-based —so no app download required— and works with any device. You don't need any coding skills, and every subscription level includes technical support and training.
Our platform consists of nine compatible modules:
- Design, Collect & Analyze — Create visually striking questionnaires that make citizen engagement easy! Includes a multitude of different map functionalities and question elements, enabling you to design a questionnaire that best fits the needs of your project. Comes with in-built translation and analysis tools that make multilingual engagement and response data analysis streamlined and efficient.
- The Gamified Decision-Making — Gamify your participation process and invite your participants to make decisions on how resources are allocated. A no-fuss way of organizing for example participatory budgeting.
- Webpage builder — Bring the entire online participation process to one place. This module allows you to create a website where you can collect all of your projects, foster discussion, link to your questionnaires and offer further information to your stakeholders. You don't need any coding skills, simply drag and drop the elements that you want to use on the webpage. Share the link to the website to your stakeholders, and they can keep up-to-date with all participatory projects and events that you organize!
- Participatory Budgeting Process – Run the entire participatory budgeting process on one platform. You can collect ideas from the public, process and develop them, and then let citizens vote on them. Once the winning proposals are clear, you can also use the platform to inform the public about how their implementation is progressing. No coding is needed to start your participatory budgeting project.
- 3D Collaboration — 3D environments bring plans to life and make it easier for respondents to understand and comment on different features. Respondents can place notes and pins directly on the models, and you can change the model based on the feedback you receive.
- Automized Public Hearing Process — With this function you can automatically send your respondents their responses as a PDF. You can also opt to send the same PDFs to your team members.
- Real-time Feedback Map — Combine the information your receive from respondents in Maptionnaire with other GIS processes that you use. For example, if your respondents are asked to mark places in need of repairs on a map of their neighbourhood, you can send this information to your general repairs map.
- Teams – Allows you to bring all of the public engagement processes in your organization to Maptionnaire. With Teams, you can create a more complex team structure with subgroups. It's a secure and flexible way to organize the projects your organization undertakes. When everything is done with one platform, you can also compare the impact and effectiveness of different projects more easily.
- Reporting Dashboard – Collects all the data on your Maptionnaire surveys and pages to one dashboard, making it easy to evaluate performance.
To see how Maptionnaire works, take a look at our demo website, where you can browse project sites and access demo questionnaires.
For more information on subscription levels and pricing, and to book a meeting with a Maptionnaire team member, send an email to email@example.com or give a call to one of our representatives:
+358 50 305 1987
+358 50 320 5337
USA & Canada
+1 503 310 4409
+31 65 212 4069
+49 1763 064 0370
Please sign in to leave a comment.