The newest version of Maptionnaire was made to make the user experience to be as easy as possible. In addition, we have created different support materials to further ensure that your experience using this tool is stress-free.
When drafting questionnaires or posts, managing your teams and subgroups, or uploading and editing assets, you can always find detailed instructions on each setting by clicking the ? (question mark) symbol.
In addition, we have prepared this manual to help you. We have divided it to thematic sections:
- Get started – Everything you need to learn what Maptionnaire is and how it works
- Questionnaire elements – Articles on each question, content, and programmatic element available in our questionnaires
- Questionnaire settings – Everything related to different general, data, respondent and question-related extra settings
- Results – Everything about how to access and analyze your questionnaire results
- Maps, images and other materials – How to use your own materials in Maptionnaire
- Webpage builder – How the webpage builder works
- Organizational management – Additional articles on project management and the Teams add-on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can also send us a support request either by email (email@example.com) or by submitting a request via the link on the front page of this support guide (pictured below).