In the Webpage builder, you can create individual project pages, which will all be collected under one public website, called a public front page. There are two different types of front pages that you can use within the Webpage builder module: standard and customized.
- The standard front page (pictured above) shows the individual project pages presented in a grid. You can modify the header text and image.
- A customized front page is a page you have created using page elements – you therefore have much more input over its look. Individual pages are shown in a carousel or on a map. For an example of this type of page, please see this link.
Go to Manage teams and click Team settings next to your team's name. You can find the link to your front page under the Front page tab. This is the link that you can also share with the public. If you want, we can also create a shorter and more memorable customized URL for you. For more information, please take a look at this article.
1. Go to Manage teams and click Team settings next to your team's name.
2. The name/header for the page comes from the team name, which you can edit under the Admin tab.
3. Under the Front page tab, you can give the page a description. To change the image used in the header, we recommend first uploading it to Materials, and then copying the URL that can be found in the editing window. Paste the URL to Header image URL.
1. Create the front page like you would create a 'normal' page.
2. Go to Manage teams and click Team settings next to your team's name.
3. Go to the Front page tab and choose the page from Choose page to display as front page.
Q: I'm creating separate pages for the same project in different languages, will these all be displayed in the same view?