The first tab in a questionnaire's main settings contains the following settings:
- Internal name, which is only visible for members of your organization team
- Publication start and end times
- Require authentication setting, which makes it mandatory for respondents to register to Maptionnaire (for free) and to respond signed-in
- Questionnaire background, which will be used as default background. Any changes made in page settings will override this.
- Publication consent settings
- Maintain respondent session setting, which makes it possible for the respondent to fill the questionnaire in several sessions. Switching this on also helps prevent the same respondents from responding several times.
- Redirect URL, i.e. the page that respondents are directed to once they have completed the survey and clicked 'Done'.