Interactive images do not contain any georeferenced information, but are images that you may want the respondents to comment on by placing map points or drawing on top of the image. These could be for example building blueprints (such as in the example image) or area plans. The recommended dimensions for the image are max. 1920×1080 (the most common laptop screen size), min. 1280×800 (budget laptop screen size). The recommended max. size for the image file is 1MB.
- As with the basemaps and the map overlays, you can either add the image file directly to the questionnaire editor, or choose one of the image files already available in Materials (under the Images tab).
- Go to the questionnaire settings. Under the General, choose Interactive image as the questionnaire background.
- You can choose the image(s) under the Maps tab. The last section of the tab is for interactive images. Follow the above instructions for maps to set up an interactive image. Please note that the Images section under the Style tab is only for static background images, not for interactive images.
These are static background images used primarily to create the visual appearance of the questionnaire. The recommended dimensions for the image are max. 1920×1080 (the most common laptop screen size), min. 1280×800 (budget laptop screen size). The recommended max. size for the image file is 1MB.
- If you want to use a background image, you can add the image file directly to the questionnaire settings or choose an existing image file from Materials.
- Go to the questionnaire settings and choose the General tab. In Questionnaire backgrounds, choose Background image.
- Choose the Style tab. In Background images, click the box next to Add image. A drop-down menu with your images should appear, allowing you to choose the image you want to use.
- The chosen image will be shown above the Add image box, with a series of checkboxes following it. These signify questionnaire pages; you can set the image to be a background option on all pages or only on some. If you want to use more than one image background in your questionnaire, select all of them here. The image that is listed first will be used as default background if Background image is chosen as the style of the questionnaire. You can change the order of the images by dragging and dropping.