Do you want to draw respondents' attention to specific features on the map? There are a couple of ways in which you can do this.
I have a map file with the points/lines/area borders:
1. Upload the map file to Materials.
2. Adjust the visual appearance (color, opacity, size/thickness) of the features.
3. Add the map to your survey as a background.
I don't have a map file with the points/lines/area borders:
1. Create the map file with the Draw map functionality.
2. Follow the instructions above.
You can also attach an info pop-up with further information or questions to the features with the Click map element.